ISO 14001:2015 Preparedness Services
Whatever you want to know about the changes to ISO 14001 – I can help!
Free: Check out all the free information on this website
Bronze: Purchase my guide: Making the Transition to ISO 14001:2015 – From Compliance to Opportunity for only 15 pounds.
Silver: ISO 14001:2015 Preparedness Service from £1450* plus VAT.
We have an initial, no obligation discussion. If you proceed:
1. We have a preliminary telephone conversation to discuss the process;
2. You receive a detailed briefing note regarding changes to ISO 14001;
3. We review your existing environmental policy and procedures to determine their readiness;
4. We visit your site and hold workshops with key personnel, including Directors, to elucidate strengths and weaknesses, and raise awareness of the changes;
5. You receive a report containing feedback and recommendations to help you make the transition, along with worked examples of new requirements such as context analysis, and evaluating risks and opportunities.
6. You receive ongoing information about changes to the standard as it is finalised.
Gold: Full project management of your organisation’s transition to ISO 14001:2015 – price on request
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
*£1450 plus VAT and travel expenses for a single site with up to 250 employees