This five-day course is designed to train your internal audit team in the essential requirements of quality, environmental and health & safety auditing. Presenting the core skill of auditing as an integrated module saves time and money. The course will culminate in an on-site facilitated audit of your organisation’s integrated management system that allows delegates to exercise their newly acquired skills.
This course covers:
- The requirements of Integrated Management Systems.
- Applicable H&S and environmental legislation.
- How to identify and evaluate environmental aspects and impacts, OH&S hazards and risks and quality critical control points.
- How to undertake an integrated internal audit, including interview and verification techniques.
- How to report on an integrated internal audit and conduct a closing meeting.
- Sources of information for the future.