Although the Site Waste Management Plans Regulations have now been repealed many Principle Contractors still use them as a proactive tool to help reduce waste and save money.
This half-day or one-day course is aimed at clients, project managers and principal contractors who work on construction / demolition projects. It is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge they need to comply with the requirements of both general waste duty-of-care legislation and implement a Site Waste Management Plans.
The course covers:
- The financial benefits and drivers for waste minimisation.
- Case studies of how to save money on waste.
- A review of waste duty-of-care and hazardous waste legislation.
- How to complete and review a Site Waste Management Plan.
- How to use a Site Waste Management Plan to improve your environmental performance.