Internal Environmental Auditor
This three-day course is aimed at individuals within organisations who will be auditing the Environmental Management System. It is designed to equip delegates with a working knowledge of the EMS audit process and how it should be applied to their own organisation. This course will be practical and interactive to facilitate delegates’ learning experience and allow them to exercise their newly acquired skills.
This course covers:
- The requirements of Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
- How to identify and evaluate environmental aspects and impacts.
- An introduction to environmental legislation.
- How to undertake an internal EMS audit including interview and verification techniques.
- How to report on an internal EMS audit and conduct a closing meeting.
- Sources of information for the future.
Please click here to request a no obligation quote for provision of an ‘in-house’ course for your audit team, or to book a place.