This one-day course is aimed at organisations who want to save money on energy, waste and water and also reduce their carbon footprint. It is aimed at the key people who will be involved in the resource efficiency project team such as departmental representatives from environment, maintenance, H&S, production, engineering, finance and HR.
The course covers:
- The financial benefits and drivers for resource efficiency.
- How to manage and carry out a resource efficiency review in your organisation.
- How to gather data and improve data management.
- How to identify savings.
- How to justify savings and present a cost-benefit analysis.
- How to monitor and review efficiency savings.
- How to calculate, report on, and minimise your carbon footprint.
- Pros and cons of carbon off-setting.
During the course we will aim to use real data from your organisation in order to make the course as practical as possible.