Environmental management system implementation
This one-day course is aimed at organisation’s who are implementing an Environmental Management System to the requirements of ISO 14001, EMAS or BS 8555. It covers the requirements of the standards in detail, including tips on what the auditor will look for and how to prepare for the audit.
This course covers:
- The requirements of Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
- Drafting an environmental policy.
- How to identify and evaluate environmental aspects and impacts.
- An introduction to environmental legislation.
- Establishing objectives and targets.
- Development of a training and communications programme.
- Development of the environmental procedures and manual.
- Environmental KPIs and data management.
- Requirements for internal auditing.
- Preparation for certification.
Following the course a support package can be designed to guide your organisation through the development and implementation of your system.